Citizens for a Diverse Milton envisions a Milton Public School (MPS) system in which:
- Students and families of all backgrounds feel welcome, accepted and affirmed throughout the MPS system.
- Diversity is recognized as an integral component of a good education.
- MPS staff and faculty reflect the racial and cultural composition of the student population town-wide.
- All students are provided with an environment that enables them to work to their fullest potential.
- Students of all racial, cultural and economic backgrounds participate at all academic levels, and those achieving the highest academic success are reflective of the racial, cultural and economic composition of the student population town-wide.
- The curriculum reflects the broad diversity within our local, national and international communities, and teaches respect for human difference and perspectives.
MEETINGS ARE HELD 2nd THURSDAYS (September-June)
at 7PM in the Milton Library (lower level).
ALL ARE INVITED.
PLEASE JOIN US!